I try and I tried AGIN...but I'm still here:((((((

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JustT, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustT

JustT New Member

I am 41 female I've recent.y lost everything (again) my home , kids, belongings, business and friends.
    I have spent the last year fighting my ex..while living in a shelter ...
    I have ADD and take Dexedrine but after 17 yrs the effects are nil and I have no hope for my future....
    I've had a husband prior 10 years that didn't work out before that...
    My mother left at age 5
    My only bro they took from me at ays (foster parents kept bro didn't want me )
    I have nearly <mod edit - methods> but I'm still here. I can't even do suicide right! (I've tried plenty)
    When you have ADD it means being alone alot
    Recently my own 7&8 year olds are claimimg (to CCAS) I beat them when they visit (which is NOT true)
    I've been, and still get treated to high doses of "parental alienation" by my ex because of his of me (I wouldn't stay a day longer then the 13 I did with his abusive anger)

Sorry my chest really hurts physically and emotionally and I just needed to whine about this to someone!!

Ok I'm tired now from this venting but I. Thank you for letting me do so
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry life is so hard for you. I am glad you came here to vent to let go of some of the built up sadness
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome!! It's great to get things off your chest, I am sorry you are suffering so much and with so many things, it's not fair :( You do not deserve it. Do you have any idea why your children would make up these lies?! I wish you all the best.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry about your tough patch. Kids can be our world but at the same time can cause more hurt to us than anything else when they do things like that.

Is there a social worker you can work with on getting back on your feet and maybe starting somewhere to make progress to move forward?
  5. JustT

JustT New Member

sorry this doubled posted
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  6. JustT

JustT New Member

Re: I try and I tried AGIN...but I'm still here:((((((

Yes because my ex thought he was going to kick me out of the ...get rid of my self then sell the home and live happily ever after with my kids in a cozy new home....except I fought him and ended up winning half proceeds a time with my kids with judge stating that with the money I could get my own place and readdress custody then.....
    So he his doing everything to make me look bad to the kids and he's perfect....in the end it just messes with them
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is an awful situation to be in and even worse is that he is trying to turn your own children against you. That's petty and not fair on your children or you. Your children should not be put in that position. I think you should engage in therapy to help you deal with this, keep posting here because we do care and remember your life is worth living for. Your kids will grow up and realise what he was saying and did. You could try and talk to him in a civil way and ask him is that really what he wants for his children? Good luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.