I typed up a suicide letter? Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachrymose27

Typing up a suicide letter at 26 years old? Is that immature, childish behavior? Don't know why i typed up a suicide letter. I just did it. At least if anything happens, it would be stored on my computer so they'd be comforted to know the reason behind it. I dont plan on killing myself.

Typing up a suicide letter is not childish or immature behavior. It is actually good incase something ever does happen and would cause relief in your family, friends, etc. I am glad you do not plan on killing your self. That is very good to hear. :cow: <-- I only did that because it was on the side and I thought it looked cute:) I hope you have a good day tomorrow and don't think much on this topic.

-Kate.

doityourself

Ive done this many of times, have thought of what the outcome would be like and it breaks my heart, thats what keeps me here.

Your not childish or immature, your human.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I have also done this quite a few times...for me, it was a way to get out what i needed to say and could not say in person...but I did tell myself that I had to say some of it to ppl I loved and I was able to...J

lachrymose27

yeah, in case anything happens, at least my family wouldn't be left without an answer.

yeah, its good to write down our feelings when we can't express it to anyone else.

thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00