I used to cut, but now I burn.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Bloody Roses, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloody Roses

Bloody Roses Member

I've had two major sessions of cutting - both found out by my parents. It's so hard to conceal - and it doesn't give as much pain as it used to (now when i cut or accidently get cut i barely feel it) and the only thing its worth for is extracting blood.

i burned w/ wax before i even started cutting, but now ive moved onto heating up any metal scrap i can find and placing it on my skin. its easier to hide, gives more sting, but still i feel i am not satasfied.

please help me. i need something to do when i need to hurt - ive already ODed and burn and cut and done 100's and 100's of sit-ups. i need something to do to get my feelings out without feeling guilty because i feel good when i hurt myself. i dont want to stop but itd be nice if i could have some suggestions.

im desperate. i hurt myself with anything that comes my way. its pathetic and weak and only proves that i am worthless but i need to now, its not a want.

:(

2. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

iv never burnt b4 have thought about it though

3. tintin

tintin Guest

I cut, I tried stopping for a while but then I started bottling again and turned back to cutting. I've only ever burnt myself by stubbing my cigs out on me but for some reason it didn't give the same release as cutting. I used to O.D but haven't done that for a while. Now when I punish myself I overexercise running miles even through the pain doing sit-ups cutting but I also try to write down how I feel usually in the form of poetry, it gets my feelings out and helps sometimes.. usually when not I resort to cutting again. But yeah try writing your feelings down. It does help sometimes. Take care and PM me if you ever need to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.