I used to do this site years ago.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CrazyCraig, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyCraig

CrazyCraig Member

I wasn't banned or anything. I just drifted away and have since forgotten my old username. Things have been bad as of late and I thought I'd come back. I'm 44, forced to live with my folks because of the recession, can only get temp jobs and can't save any money because my car needs to be repaired every few months. I drink too much, eat too much, hate myself, am very lonely and sometimes want to die. The only thing that stops me is that my family would be hurt, but I feel like I'm hurting them all the time anyway just by being such a problem to them. I would do anything to have them be proud of me, but I have no confidence and am so scared and depressed to make any move because I'm scared and tired of failing again. I try but I fail. I am a failure at everything. I'm trapped and I can't get out. Somebody please help me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Craig, welcome back. :hug: I know what it's like to be stuck in a rut and unable to save any money; I've been there plenty of times. I hope being here will help ease some of the loneliness you're dealing with; my PM box is always open if you feel like talking.

3. CrazyCraig

CrazyCraig Member

Thanks for replying. Don't know what else to say at the moment.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't be so hard on YOU ok many are in the same position no jobs out there no way to really become independant. YOUR family do not see you as a burden ok they love you so be kind to yourself ok please good you are reaching out here for support welcome back to sf

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so down. It's hard to gain confidence when your depressed, so I understand that. But maybe you could seek out help from a professional that could help you feel better so you can build up yourself little by little?

I'm sorry I don't have any words of wisdom to help you...I'm sort of down too...discouraged, sad, tired...some days are harder than others....but at least here we can vent all we want, people support and accept us here...which helps a lot sometimes...

6. CrazyCraig

CrazyCraig Member

I fi wanted to write a summary of my life and problems (my story, if you will), where would be the appropriate section? This one?

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Probably Let It All Out, that seems like it might be the best one.

8. ava321

ava321 Active Member

i'm in the same boat.. i'm so miserable and lonely. i have to live at home too and it just sucks to not be on my own. i also stick around because of my parents.. no other reason to be here.

i feel your pain /hugs

9. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome back, though sadly so... hello!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.