I Used to Trust

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by IUsedToTrust, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IUsedToTrust

IUsedToTrust Guest

I used to trust.....then i got hurt.......hurt by those i trusted the most/that i cared for the most.......and those who i thought trusted and cared for me the most...very hurt......

It doesnt matter to me if anyone replies to this.i dont write cos i want a reply specifically this time.im writing cos im hurting and i felt like writing and i think its about time someone somewhere knew my hurt.

Crying.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

cry your pain away and feel better to stand up at the fire line, once again!

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I think at some point in most people's lives they experience this kind of hurt, I know I have.
    It does hurt terribly, especially if you gave your trust freely and unconditionally.
    I don't want to say never trust again but maybe put a little armour on and not give yourself completely to be hurt like this again :unsure:
    anyways for now :hug:

4. blue shoes

blue shoes Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you. I trusted this one person blindly too, i was so sure of him, i thought the world of him, and he hurt me awfully bad too, it happened just last week. So i feel for you. I don't have any advice to give you, but i can tell you some advice that i have gotten from a very special person, one was that "one person should not have such a hold of your life" and the second one was "your heart is precious, use it wisely, you don't know what time you have with it". I just thought I'd share them with you, i don't know if they help.
    I am dealing with similar things right now, and might not be much of a help, but if you want, you can always talk to me, my PM box is open for you, or if you are not on the site and want to talk, just tell me and i'll give you my address.

Be strong. :hug:

5. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hi hun! Sorry you have been hurt by those you trusted. I understand how that feels. If you want to you can PM me. :hug:

6. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

I have been there. For almost 10 years I felt the backlash of broken trust as daily triggers. Now it's in my behavior, in how I hurt people before they can hurt me. My advice is to not stop trusting, but instead to put up armors, blocks so trust isn't immediate. That way when you do trust the person is probably worth it. Trusting means you'll get hurt sometimes, but it also means you have people to turn to. Eventually not trusting hurts when you find one person you want to trust.

Just my thoughts.

7. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

Hi hun

I understand how you feel totally, and once that trust has been so cruelly taken from you it is the hardest thing in the world to get back.

I have been in the same situation, I really don't know what to suggest cos I cannot trust again and don't know where to start (if you can) rebuilding it, but just wanted to offer you a hugs and let you know you aren't alone

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry you were hurt by who you trusted the most :hug: If you need to talk, PM me :hug:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is hard to learn to trust again once the trust has been broken. You must be careful and wade back in slowly, but you need to allow yourself to trust eventually. :hug:

10. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

not in this life time lady. might work for .0005% of the population but for the rest of us is a forget it
    sorry but cant agree with you on that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.