i wamt to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by not-so-lucky, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not-so-lucky

not-so-lucky Member

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Tell us why, and we'll help you through it.

And remember, death will not bring the relief you desire, because you will be dead. You have to live to feel relief.

3. not-so-lucky

not-so-lucky Member

i want to die because nothing will change. i want relief. death will give me it. death will end the pain. :Leiaha::brett:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't know nothing will change. Each day can bring some new hope new people to help new medication that can help Things can change people can change. You want pain to end talk to your doctor get councilling I know i live with this dam pain everyday somedays worse than others but there is a chance things will change and i want to be happy i do i want to feel what it is like
    Please remember there is help just call for it.

5. not-so-lucky

not-so-lucky Member

i am in couseling. my next appt is on thursday. i don't beg. therefore i am not going to ask for help. treatment takes too long. i only just started going it'll be a while before my counselor decides what is wrong with me and then tries to give me medicine or something. w/e i don't give a fuck anymore. :Leiaha::mortdesinos:

6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Nothing stays the same, including suffering.

Suffering is inevitable, misery is optional. Remember that.

7. not-so-lucky

not-so-lucky Member

not true:Leiaha:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can call someone crisis even just to talk talking to someone hearing a real voice helps more than seeing typed words. call someone okay get help
    it is out there please

9. not-so-lucky

not-so-lucky Member

no help for me. :poo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.