i wan to die

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by zheming, May 24, 2011.

1. zheming

zheming Member

im depressed i hate my life i hate everyone i cant get out from all the shit feel so useless worthless pathetic

2. marmite

marmite Active Member

would it help to talk about why you feel likethis.I guess many of us have felt like that in the past but got through it.Here for you if you want to talk.:mortd:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

have you told your doctor how you're feeling?

why do you feel so overwhelmed and sad?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi time to reach out okay call crisis line call your doctor go to hospital but get some help for you. You do not have to be in this kind of pain okay please reach out post here let us know why you are so sad. hugs

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think we have all felt this way at one time or another, it's important that you continue reaching out, why are you feeling this way? :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Talk to us.. It helps to get it off your chest.. And yes I think you should see your doctor also..

7. SAMPAT

SAMPAT Member

I suppose you already completed your ns so you are old enough. So why are you so bitter against your parents? Jobless? Many young people are jobless nowadays despite graduating from uni. Take it easy. It takes time to get a job. Many are jobless even after a year plus after completing their education.