I wanna cut I wanna cut I wanna cut...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Dead_Alive, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_Alive

Dead_Alive Guest

I wanna cut! :blink:

2. iQuit

iQuit Well-Known Member

You wanting to cut makes me want to cut

3. Dead_Alive

Dead_Alive Guest

Im sorry.... but I am struggling right now...

4. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

What sort of pointless reply is that? at least reply something remotely usefull rather than making dead feel bad.
    i don't like you.
    Dead, honey, I've pm'ed u

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thats pretty unconsiderate, you didn't have to say that, the last thing someone needs is you making them feel bad. Please think about what you say BEFORE you actually post it.

6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:agree:

7. iQuit

iQuit Well-Known Member

lol
    :biggrin: Sorry, I didnt mean it.

8. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

it's alright to grin.

9. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hugs............ and hugs............. and hugs............

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey there hun, I am probably late for this post, but I'll post anyway. I am sorry you are having a hard time coping with not being able to cut, I am too. It is very hard to do, try and quit cutting. I wish I could get a message out to every soul in this world of the importance of NOT cutting the first cut. It gets deeper, more frequent, more cuts, more damage, and more addictive the longer you do it.

Please hang in there we are here for you, if we all support eachother the easier it is to cope without cutting and share healthier ways of coping by personal experience. One day soon I am going to type down a list of ways of coping with self-harm. Not everyone of the coping skills work for everyone. But usaully atleast one work for one person if it is attempted right and seriously. The thing that works best for me right now is: to stay at the computer and bitch and moan while talking to someone and breathe in and out and splash cold water in your face, severe problems even turn cold water on and sand under it as long as possible.

I wanted to cut so bad lastnight but I didn't I made it and granted it's not easy but the long you use other things to cope and the longer you abstain from cutting the easier it gets, little by little. Please don't feel bad about posting this or feel that you have troubled anyone, because you haven't.....People here know better not to check posts under self-harm, crisis or suicide parts of the forum if they are not in a safe mood. Try and stay safe sweetie and I am so glad to see you are okay and are back!! missed seeing your posts loads and loads. You seem to be doing some better and that's fantastic! Keep it up, and know you are never alone here and you can always be you here. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep your chin up sweetie! :cheekkiss

:hiya:

~Your in my thoughts and prayers,
    Carolyn~:rose:

11. Dead_Alive

Dead_Alive Guest

Thanks everyone... I did cut though... and yes Carolyn you are right... they do get deeper over time. I cut myself pretty deep and it was a foot long and bled all over the place. I had to wrap it in rags to try to control the bleeding. I got such nasty scars now... but you know when I cut I get kind of high when I do it. And at the same time... it tends to keep me alive... when I want to end it all.

12. ~CazzaAngel~

It's okay to slip up we are all only humans and make mistakes...Byt I know you are trying and I know it's hard to keep trying to survive. I am still so glad you are back.....and if you ever need a friend or a shoulder to cry on so to speak....I AM HERE. :hug:

You take care sweetie.... :handinhan

~With love and concern,
    Carolyn~

13. Dead_Alive

Dead_Alive Guest

Sick with flu.. now I really wish I were dead.

14. ~CazzaAngel~

Oh what a bummer, which type of flu did ya get stuck with? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.