I wanna die....just can't take the pain any longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I've had enough. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep and hoping not to wake up the next morning. I'm sick of having suicidal thoughts 24/7. I'm sick of loving people who don't give a fuck about me and who could care less whether I'm alive or dead.

I have no reason to stay here. I don't want to be here anymore. Everyday I hope something will happen, like someone will just put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

Idk what to do with myself anymore.....the pain is more severe then it's ever been and I can't take it anymore.

I guess have no other choice now.....if I can have 1 wish before I die, it's that people will just never forget me after I'm gone because I know I won't forget them. I hope they know how much I'm gonna miss them.....
  2. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Hanging on just to exist in what feels like a torturous existence at that is rough. I just said a prayer for you - that God comforts you in soothes you. But also, just as a fellow human-being also crying themselves to sleep most nights, I'm really sorry you're feeling this bad and you will be missed by those that know you if you do decide it gets too unbearable.

What's been your method of coping with feeling lousy, if you don't mind my asking? Mine has been singing today. With no music, just me, the microphone and reverb.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry things are so rough for you right now...are you seeing someone who you can talk to??? there are many ways to gain support (eg individual and/or group work, face2face, online)...no one can solve all of their problems on their own, so please persue a path that will help you relieve some of the pain and keep you safe...all the best, J
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Please dont give into the feelings. Tell us what has happened to make everything so unbearable. Maybe someone here will have some ideas or suggestions that you haven't thought of yet. Hun, your life may be unbearable right now, but it's not over yet. Please dont give up!!!
  5. Ugly

Ugly Active Member

Well at least your not ugly like me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.