I wanna die so bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I'm crying as I write this, I just can't take it anymore! I want out already! Why is god doing this to me, I don't fuckin deserve it! I know I'm not perfect but I know I'm that bad either! Why me and not rapist or murderer?

I don't wanna fuckin live anymore!!! And no one else wants me to live either so what's the point, I have absolutely no reason to stay here!!! No ones gonna miss me when I'm gone, I already know that, so wtf is the point!!!

Ahhhh it hurts so bad, just fuckin take me away god, wtf are you waiting for!!! I know your up there, I quit so just fuckin take me away already!!!
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are hurting so bad.
    We want you to live :hug:
    Do you think you need to be in a hospital? If you are that low, it can help.
    Did something trigger you? What's going on?
    We're here :console:
  3. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Thats the question right there, when I was younger, and I believed in church and all that. My Priest asked me, he said "If you can answer this question, you will find the meaning of life" Then he asked it "Why does god let bad things happen to good people?"

Now, the right answer should have been something about how its his will, him working in mysterious ways or something.

But I looked at him for awhile, started to say something the about above and stopped. Thought about myself for a a bit, and I came back with "Because he dont let good things happen to bad people"

The Priest was speechless. He mumbled something about how balance needs to be kept.

Remember, god is a spitefull, vengefull, and about all...he is a hatefull god. He is testing you, he will make your life miserable, he wont care, he will put you down all of your life, never give you a chance to get up. But if you keep faith, you will be accepted to "paradise" to live out eternity in eternal bliss.
  4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

You just want it to end. That pain is overwhelming. Keep talking about it.
  5. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

I think I'm just starting to believe in God, I'm not sure - but I believe, when I'm not in the dark place you are now, something I've read: You were only given this life because you are strong enough to live it. Keep talking about what's going on with you, it can help. iloveyou asked about hospital, have you got a crisis number you can call to talk to someone?
    Hugs and my thoughts are with you.
  6. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

Sorry, I have to disagree with you here... I have seen MANY BAD people have LOTS of GOOD things happen to them... LOTS of good things happen to BAD people ALL the time... that is why I don't believe there IS a god. We're just here all on our own, people made god up to give them something to hold on to.

Impulse... I am sorry you are hurting so bad... I know the feeling. I am in extreme physical pain 24/7, for three long years now... and emotionally I am a wreck, especially my heart, which is almost completely destroyed right now. None of us have all the perfect answers to make you feel better... but many of us are always happy to listen and talk... feel free to PM, email or msn me anytime! Hope it gets a little better! :hug:
  7. inkspring

inkspring Well-Known Member

My post to Impulse from the other day was deleted. My apologies to whoever I offended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.