I wanna die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

I do have various reasons for which I want to die,but I told them in other threads.But here is the biggest one.I know that I will remain a virgin for life,and I have to accept it.I have made progress into accepting it,but from time to timew this disturbs me again.I do not want to kill myself because I will remain a virgin,but because the thought I'll remain one makes me feel like I will be a looser.I want to stop thinking like that.I want to make my life worth something,so I can find happines.I know I am able to have a nice job,have a house,and just live a nice life.I know that because its all up to me.If I work hard,I can have that life.But I need to forget about sex,since this makes me feel depressed.Do you know a way on how to stop thinking about it?Or some pils to help me?
    I want to live my life and be happy,but i don't know why I am disturbed because I wont have sex.I know I will be a litle lonely,since no-one will love me,but I could be happy if I just don't care.You know,maybe not really to forget about sex,but just to not care about it.I wish I was an asexual.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'll be turning 28 next month and I'm still a virgin too. There's nothing wrong with that you know. Hey, I look at it like this. Let the STD's keep getting passed around among the people who fuck around. You'll lose your virginity when you meet the right girl. Until then, just enjoy life. :hug:

3. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.