i wanna die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yursomedicated, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

hmm..do i do it or not?

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please do not do anything..please. I am not great on advice right now but I will listen and I do care..please PM or something. Maybe hearing you out and encouraging you will help me...worth a try ..I am willing if you are....Please don't harm yourself. Talk to someone,.,,anything but the hurting yourself.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't Ronnie. :hug: I hope you're ok x
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything. whats caused you to feel like this? talk to us, please :hug:
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i cut bad last night.
  6. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I don't think it's worth doing it.. not worth cutting it.. I don't cut, nor do I find it appealing.. I hate to see blood.. if I do die, there won't be blood..it will be through peaceful sleep.

Don't cut yourself please I hate to see people injuring themselves with sharp objects.. it's not cool.
  7. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

NO! you should not. dude.. i love you! you cant die on your loved ones.. I need you more than you may know... Which i still think is sooo majorly pathetic.. but i do.. i need you desperately.... soooo desperately.. Please dont do anything.. Youre my best friend ever dude. I fucking love you. Id kiss you but youre not into that soooo haaaa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.