I wanna die..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Alexandria~, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Alexandria~

~Alexandria~ Member

I have been attempting suicide for days. I came very close to overdosing myself
    I need help can someone anyone please help me:no:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Alexandria and welcome to the forums. I am glad you found us.

Why do you want to commit suicide? What's causing you to feel this way?
  3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum!

What's going on that's making you feel that you have to suicide?
  4. ~Alexandria~

~Alexandria~ Member

I can't take the pain at school im always bullied at home I'm invisible I was sexually assaulted by my neighbour and am beaten by people emotionally and physically everyday.My boyfriend dumped me after he beat me up.
    I'm adopted have no idea who my father is. I have been in 6 different foster homes finally got adopted and am still treated like shit. i cant take this anymore I want out and I want out now
  5. Petal

:eek:hmy: I'm so sorry.

Do you have anyone you can trust that you can tell this to? How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
    You really need to tell someone x
  6. ~Alexandria~

~Alexandria~ Member

I'm only 16
    No I'm all alone inside and out and I always will be
  7. Petal

Well for a start,you're not alone here :hug:
    There's many people here that can relate to how you are feeling , myself included.

Could you tell a doctor what's going on? Or how you're feeling. There is therapy,helplines, support groups..you don't have to deal with this alone.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Alexandria I am so sorry you are feeling so alone and of all the abuse you have been through. There is a teenager crisis line you can call but if i were you I would walk into hospital emergency and tell them what you told us. They will get you so much help and support. They will get you sexual assault councillor and a crisis team there to talk to. You need help please go to hospital emerg and get it. If you can't call crisis line in your area or hospital emergency and let them know by phone what has happened. Talk with school councillor a teacher a minister priest anyone in your communty who will help you get the help you need. Don't stay alone with this pain anymore write a note and hand it to someone if your afraid to talk but let someone know. A police officer i know is scarey but they will get you help to please call someone. Please stay with us here lots of people care and let us know how you are doing.
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you have had to go through so much pain :( But there are people you can talk tom even if you dont think you can, your local hospital or gp, a crisis line, the only way you'll be able to get the help is to reach out for it :hug:
  10. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

You should move away. I know it will be difficult, but you should move, get a job and start your life. You will be stronger then others because of what you went through trust me. People will look up to you for being independet.
  11. History

History Well-Known Member

before u overdose urself, u better do a check on death by liver damage as a result of ODing. It's not the way to go. 2 weeks of horrific pain then only death.
  12. total eclipse

your too young hun please 16 you remind me of my daughter please go to hospital and get the help you deserve please they will get you social worker and help you I know leaving home is not safe but going to hospital your 16 the hospital worker has to keep everything private and she will help you please to get help please
  13. Petal

Alexandria,how are you feeling today? :hug:
  14. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

You should definitely say something to someone. Let it out, be honest, you will not be punished for it.
  15. total eclipse

Alexandria please get back to us and let us know how you are doing and if you got help for you Please let us know take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.