I wanna do suicide but i'm scared...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoIdeaWhichName, Sep 18, 2016.

1. NoIdeaWhichName

NoIdeaWhichName Active Member

I know that we can't talk about methods here so i'll just say that every time when i'm walking on the street i'm looking for some good place to kill myself... it's so stresfull.. i have my own reasons,,, i even lost all people that i had next to me, i'm just avoiding to have any friends, girlfriends or any of that... i lost all of them and i'm not really into finding new ones.
    i was looking all the time to be alone but that didn't fix anything, it made me feel even worse. :(
    i'm just wanted to be a good person and i never wanted to hurt anyone but... some people are using that against me which basically makes me angry
    i'm just a little sensitive pussy that is also bugged down by his issues that needs to die.... every time when i get a motivation for something my own issues stops me.
    I really need some balls and kill myself already.
  2. John61

John61 Member

Being sensitive is a good thing. You hurt because you're a good person. I too hold myself back (due to guilt I've carried for many years), so I can really relate. Can you open up more and share more of what's weighing you down?
    Frances M likes this.
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

It takes balls to fight the pain.

You know you cannot change people right? But you can change how you react to them. You want to be angry and take the poison into you? That's your choice but there are better options.

You made mistakes. You acknowledged them and feel poorly about them. This is good stuff here that you can build on to be the person you want to be.

Focus on you for now and in solutions to put you in a better place of mind
    electricalanomaly likes this.
  4. IdontMatter111

IdontMatter111 Well-Known Member

I really know how you feel at the moment, i am kinda in the same place with different circumstances but with similar thoughts.
    Its a heavy weight to carry and you are not a sensitive pussy, you are a strong person who is dealing with some really difficult issues but doesnt know what to do for the best.

please just remember :
    Suicide is a permanent solution to what may be a temporary problem.
    I cant change your mind but please exhaust every option, go talk to your GP, a counsellor, sometimes just talking with a professional can help as they may think of things you havent..
    Please just take care
  5. NoIdeaWhichName

I'm still alive.
    electricalanomaly and Briezy like this.
  6. ToughItOut

ToughItOut Member

I wasn't scared of dying via suicide; I was scared of someone finding me and interrupting the process so that I ended up a non-coherent vegetable.

If only people would keep their noses out of other people's business.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It takes balls to keep fighting and battling through what you are going through. That take courage. OK, so you have pushed everyone away, are you happy about that? or want them back in your life? I have been extremely suicidal, ended up on life support just please trust me it is not worth it no matter what anyone says. You're not a pussy, you are the opposite, keep fighting, we have your back :)
  8. NoIdeaWhichName

Well it depends on a method. We can't talk about fu*king methods here, but i'll sill give you an example. <mod edit-method>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2016