I wanna give up..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by me1, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Dont you dare!
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Let us know what we can do to help you from this dark place.

Tell us what's going on...
  4. Rose24

hahaha lightbeans responce was SO much more loving than mine lol!

love you to bits! managed to get onto the site yet to see the matches? xx
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

grant whats up :hug:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You may wanna give up but don't okay stick around here with your friends until the wave of sadness lessens it will lessen and you will be glad you hung on
    Lots of caring people here so keep reaching out okay. Love your avatar so cute.
  7. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

I quit. :(

"We're very sorry, but our matching system cannot predict good matches for you.
    eHarmony's patented matching system was developed after extensive research into marital satisfaction. We use each person's responses to our Relationship Questionnaire to predict the pairings of individuals that are highly likely to result in satisfying long-term relationships, based on what we learned through our research.

Unfortunately, based on responses to our questionnaire, we occasionally find situations where our matching system cannot identify high quality compatible matches, and this has happened in your case. Please understand that it is a result of our matching process and in no way reflects on you as a person or your ability to be in a happy relationship.

We apologise and regret our inability to find good matches for you. The time you spent completing our questionnaire, however, has enabled us to provide you with a free Personality Profile.. This Personality Profile lets you learn more about yourself and should provide you with valuable insights.

We wish you all the best in your search for that special someone. "
  8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

sorry its not going well grant, try other dating sites, or retake the questionaire maybe?
  9. Rose24

WTF?? there must be a mistake! I still think you're amazing! I agree with em, re take it or try another one. I think part of the issue is that youre harder on yourself than you need to be. Youre not as bad looking as you make out, you're hellishly funny, your one of the MOST insitefull and reflective people i've ever met! I'm not going to add all the cliches about being caring etc 'cause they go without saying!

I know total dicks who have everything. If they have it, there is no reason why good people like us cant get it.

Please hang in there dear, i know it's going to work out for you.
    We still have the doggy thing :)

Take care, love
    Nilly Willy (grrrr) xx
  10. Rose24

ok so when i did it for you, as i have gotten to know you over the years...you got 7 matches NOT NONE

your username is is my email adress and the pasword is the same as before but without rose and "."

Love you xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.