I wanna have your babies

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by azezal1, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azezal1

azezal1 Member

Its kind of crazy and im drunk, but I want to raise a baby before I kill myself. the problem is how. I am so dam tired im going to sleep anyway

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

The best time to decide how/when/with whom you want to have children is not when you're intoxicated.

I suggest you sleep on the idea!

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i totally agree with lead :hug:

4. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

Absolutely. Drinking and depression don't mix, and making crucial decisions while depressed AND drunk is a disaster!!!!

5. eutxry

eutxry Member

When you're drunk, you should be focusing on making babies, not raising them.:tongue:

6. azezal1

azezal1 Member

I agree I just woke up after a troubled sleep and wanna end it more than I did yesterday. Coulnt sleep properly anyway, even though I downed enough cider and beer to make a football team drunk. Probably gonna get drunk again today. i dont mind to much who I impregnate as long as they are a nice person and nice looking. I think I am losing the plot.

7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Please stop drinking. Once in a while, it's not a problem, but by getting into that habit you risk drinking yourself into oblivion. But it's up to you.

8. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Drinking and depression don't mix. You could really cause problems if you start raising a child in your state. Where will you get the money to raise it? Who will watch it when you're busy? When she's busy? There's alot of things you need to take into mind when you decide such a thing, it's a colossal responsibility.

Alcohol seems to run your life, I strongly suggest you seek help for this. It'll better your life in so many ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.