i wanna just fuckin scream!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Feb 27, 2010.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

blah!!!!! im suck a fuck up...i always screw shit up...im such a failure at life ...I can go on like this with mistake after mistake...it needs to stop!!! it will stop ...and im going to put a stop to it....fuck!!!!!!!!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What's wrong?

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

3am means he's at work... So the vending machine prolly didnt give him his twinkie thats why he's so upset. :eek:hmy:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can you give us a little more information???

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: steve. Hope you're alright!

6. 1izombie

so i fucked up big time.... and it caused me to freak out...and i now know there will always be something to freak out about.....there will always be some mistake or some stupid thing i do that will make me wanna crawl under a rock and hide...i just can take it any more...i fucked up the only thing i had going for me...im screwed...bleh ...im done!!!

7. 1izombie

fuck!!!!!!! in just going crazy...arrrrrrrrhhhh fuck fuck fuck......it hopeless...i dont know why i even bother anymore ...fuck me...:dinosaur: :friendless:

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened, what do you think you've fucked up?

9. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: i think youre great. i'm sorry youre upset :(

10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

@___@ I don't know you very well but it seems that you get frustrated fairly easily...
    There isnt a whole lot I can tell you but I'm sure whatever you've done is a small enough mistake that it can be fixed.
    If not- then many mistakes can be lived through, and I'm sure you can do it. Just try to relax a bit. -- um- and sometimes it is better if you just scream and get it out of your system!