I Wanna Take My Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Even tho i have been talked out of committing suicide more times than i can count but i still think about it -- i'll be fine and go to the store and walk by something a have the worst thoughts, like i walk into the cooking isle and see the knives and think what i could do w/ one. Even tho I haven't OD in a while i still think bout it -- Worst of all i still think about my plan, where and when and how....
    Sometimes Id like to hide away somewhere and lock the door -- sometimes all i wanna do is take a mixed OD, take my knives - get in the car and leave this hell hole called earth. I just wanna take my life now before i change my mind. I WANT TO DIE!!!!

I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON JUNE 23 - I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH IT - I WANNA TAKE MY LIFE SO FREAKING BADLY!!!!!!

2. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i know how you feel! ive been consumed latley with just ending my pain. the only thing stopping me is the fear of failing and losing my job! i now u are upset about your mom and if you need to talk im me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.