I wanna write out why I'm depressed but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I feel it would be too long and too ranting. I made a thread recently about it but wanted to make it again and flesh it out some more. But I think it would be too long. :sad:

TheBLA

Here's the few stuff I can give.

I just keep feeling as though I have to commit suicide, that I need to die. Its because my growth has been stunted, that I wasn't properly raised, I didn't get the skills and whatnot that everyone else my age has. So I don't have what it takes to survive in this world and I need to die, I can't keep living as an incomplete loser. My life is very empty and I just don't have many of the things other people have, the basic normal things. I'm a failure as a human being. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I think a good rant might do you good, and I am up for reading a good rant too:smile:

Give it your all, hold nothing back we can take it.

We are here for you.

CRUSHED

I feel incomplete, failure, and a loser too :sad:

I can't help my self and I can't help you

But I wish you happiness:smile:

nicesinging1

Hi, Rahul. I am sad to hear you are still feeling suicidal. But please remember this. Suicide is a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. It also leaves UNBEARABLE wounds to family members. There are a lot more good reasons why people should not commit suicide.
As for ur issues, can you try to go out to movies, or play ur favorite sports or any other outdoor activities? If you can't find friends to play with u, even hang out with ur cousins or neighbors ur age or ur brother. Remember you are barely 19, with so much future ahead. I have a confidence in you that you will rise above this and become a happy, successful person in the future. Take care.

-Hank-

If you think getting out a good rant will help you, go for it. Get your feelings out and say whatever you need to. Don't worry about how long it is--we're here for you! :hug:

TheBLA

I hope I can, my depression have been and is getting worse by the day, as I realize how much of a loser and inferior I am to everyone else. Sigh.....:sad:
I feel that I have to commit suicide.

N

non_existence

I hope I can, my depression have been and is getting worse by the day, as I realize how much of a loser and inferior I am to everyone else. Sigh.....:sad:
I feel that I have to commit suicide.
i guarantee that you are NOT inferior to everyone, for example your certainly not inferior to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00