I want a line!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by thrillseeker, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrillseeker

thrillseeker Active Member

I used to binge on an 8ball or 2 every weekend about a year ago (for close to a year with this girl)... We'd let loose, and just lose it with eachother... I stopped doing it, and it seemed like she stopped wanting to chill (surprise surprise)... I stopped doing it since last August, and I've been missing her and the rush from it... and now that she's out of my life, it seems like there's only one way to turn to. It was always there in the end... and now I want to do it again. Last time I did it was a few months ago and since I deleted all my (bomb) dealers I got this shit that fucked up my nose from a friend. The crash, especially since that chick wasn't there to calm me down... was the worst moment of my life.

Now here I am and want to rail something up my nose. Or maybe just inject it this time... Eff it... is what I keep thinking. Has anyone else been drowning like I have? Am I addicted? I've tried working out, I've actually put myself on a pretty intense regime and started to overreach... but the rush isn't the same... it's no replacement, and now curiosity and hopelessness are starting to kick in...
  2. Blades

Blades Member

Trust me man, don't do it.

If anything just smoke some weed, you'll completely forget about the coke.
    But trust me, you'll end up wasting some money for about 10 minutes worth of rush, than wanting some more.
  3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

don't do the weed either. just try to get clean and stay clean. it'll be hard, but the drugs fuck you up worse than life ever can
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Totally, I'm in love with someone who has a coke habit like mine and I miss him when he's not around, sucks he's my best friend and I don't know how to go about it!

I wouldn't do a line though, as this will lead to you doing another, another and another trying to get that time back. It will get expensive and you'll become bitter towards the drug for not getting you that time back and possibly move onto something harder - trust me, I've been there!

What you need is a friend, and although you know nothing about me I'd be more than happy to talk to you if you wanna PM me.
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I used to do this at the end of my old life, and I was addicted to it BAD. It sounds as though you are not far from it. It nearly killed me, and I suggest that you get some help physically and spiritually before it becomes your god, and you lose yourself forever. I am here if you need to talk. Blessings..
  6. wilko

wilko Member

coke is shit, they say only 8% of people who take it actually get addicted, guess i must be in the minority again, its ruinin my life right now and all for a 20 minute buzz!
  7. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

Depresses me to think of the money I wasted on the stuff. Really isn't worth it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.