I want it to be over...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by josielovely, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josielovely

josielovely Member

Its 5am and I am not asleep. I am suppose to be at work at 11am and I just dont give a damn. I am been struggling all night with going back and forth on should I end it all or not?? I feel overwhelmed and am just having a hard time seeing any hope. I just want to give in
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Giving in isn't as easy as a lot of us wish it was. Your other post spoke of lots of admissions etc in the past. Do you have good support now because you need it. I think you're doing well to have a job after all you've gone through. Keep talking to us. Hugs
  3. lostsheep

lostsheep Member

I was in the same place 2 weeks ago. I was going to give in. I was almost there. Then I got distracted by people around me. People at home found out and was in the worse position as I was. The action hurt them a lot and I still can't forgive myself for putting them in that position. Thing that pushed, convinced me to do it was when I realised nobody is there to stop me. By writing this message, someone is stopping you.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun don't give in ok you reach out to someone to get you help you need to stay safe. You go to hospital call crisis line hun but don't give in ok hugs
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please don't give to your suicidal feelings it will past just give it time
    can you distract can you someone you don't have to talk to someone about all ins and outs of why you want to kill yourself and just talking about general off-topic/daily conversation with a friend could help you. Even going on non-triggering websites could help you or watching the latest movie on the box or simply watching your fave telly program any that helps you. if not ring crisis or go straight to the emergency room or a+e
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.