I want it to be over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~CazzaAngel~, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm not doing the best right nowand my internet isn't working now so no support. I attempted Monday before last, it was a very serious attempt, it was planned I set everything up whereI wanted to die and what the last thing I wanted to watch was\and had a friend come over so I wouldn't be alone, but I threw up, Iam so disappointed with that,I wanted it to be it. My divorce was official May 11th, my ex husband showed to try and menipulate me into going back with him and he used evil ploys... :dry:
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

Oh well, it doesn't matter as usaul. :cry:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: I wish I had tons of wisdom I could give you right now, but I know it really wouldn't make a difference even if I did. I can tell you that you are a valuable individual despite the thoughts you have. I am sorry things have been so bad these past few months. Going through a divorce and dealing with your expartner is one of the toughest things to face. You can get through this, Carolyn. I have faith in you, even if you have non in yourself. Please take care. :hug:
  4. :hug: Carolyn
  5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

It does matter...you matter to a lot of people...including me :hug:
    You've cared about me, and have done your best to help me out when I'm at my lowest...now please allow me to return the favour...so please...just continue to hold on to all of us as tightly as you can...we'll all help you get through this :hug:

6. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Carolyn... :hug: We all love you to bits darling, that man is a wanker. :mad: Hoorah for the divorce being finalised at last!! :smile:

I know you don't feel the same but I am very pleased that your attempt didn't work out. I would have missed you ever so much :sad:.

I hope your internet sorts itself out asap! :yes:

Take care,

~Nobody~ x x x
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Caz as awful and kind of defeated divorce can make you feel, this was one time it really was for the best hun :hug:
    You know this guy is a complete waste of space :hug: and you deserve so much better :hug:
    Please don't keep hurting yourself with believing the lies this monster has told you about yourself :hug:
    Get that internet sorted and get back on line..you are sorely missed :hug:
  8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

please just hang in there sweetie.. no WANKER is worth all of this.. trust me i know from personal experience... dont give up sweetie...

if you ever want to chat kirstymdunlop@gmail.com
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

Thanks all, my internets been awful, every now and then it comes on, but not often, I'm so alone it feels.. don't know. Thanks fo being there for me all, I miss you all so much :cry:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We miss you too Caz. i hope things get sorted with your net pretty soon. Take care hun. Thinking about you. :hug:
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

12. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Take care hun, well will be there for you to get through this ugly divore :hug: Youre in my thoughts and prayers
  13. ~CazzaAngel~

Thanks sweetheart. :hug: :flowers:
  14. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Oh Carolyn I have been worried about you and I miss you like nuts.
    You know where to reach me if you ever need to talk about anything. :hug:
  15. ~CazzaAngel~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.