I want it to stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Arsay, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsay

Arsay New Member

I am fed up living this life. I am fed up dealing with shady people every day. I am fed up being tossed around like a rag doll by people who are supposed to love me. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I am scared to leave my dog. I don't know what is wrong with me and why I cannot have the average emotions of soomeone my age. I've gotten to the point where I am putting together a plan to finally fly away.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you get away from the abusive relationship you are in I hope you call crisis line to get some help for YOU okay. call shelter that will keep you safe Hugs to you:hugtackles:
  3. MisterBGone

Arsay, I am deeply sorry that you are hurting in this way. I can hear your suffering from here, and I ache for you. Hopefully you discover some source of happiness to help balance the pain, such as your dog. Pets are the best. No thing is wrong with you and people don't always get what they deserve. Perhaps the difficulty you are experiencing in range of emotions has to do with the unfortunate circumstances life has laid in your lap. But what do I know! Best wishes & keep battling. Sincerely, MisterBGone.
  4. luka

luka Active Member

i have never been in your position but what i can tell you is i was homeless during my teenage years and throughout those years ive always had suicidal thoughts, but i got past that point, the only thing i can tell you right now is IT GETS BETTER

in the end everything will be ok, if its not ok then its not the end

life isnt easy, think about all the people around the world right now whos poor and living in famine, the people who have cancer and only have acouple of months to live, the people who get treated like crap by people who think theyre topsh*t

you know how many people would love to be in your position? you gotta love life, you are very fortunate, i hope you understand that.

i plead you not to result to suicide, you are better then that, i may not knw your name but alreayd from your post i can tell you are a strong man, you've lasted this long,you can keep going.

"i want it to stop", so do i, and we're here to help and support you, go outside and for 1 minute look in the sky, breathe the fresh air, its a new start. A journey starts with 1 step at a time.

BE the change you wish to see in this world
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.