I want my life to be over

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by NeverEnough, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverEnough

NeverEnough New Member

Hi all ,
    I'm 19 and this is my first time posting here. I am feeling so so depressed and I just want my life to end. I have tried suicide before, I OD's but vommited so it didn't work. I told no-one and didn't go to the hospital. I did that twice. I don't think OD'ing is for me , I can't seem to not vommit.

I self harm, and have done so for the last 5 years. I hate myself so much more for this. I hate the scars on my hands, but I can't stop.

I just see no point in life.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi NeverEnough...welcome and so glad you posted...I hope you find another strategy, such as sharing and finding professional intervention...there are many ppl who have been where you are and maybe you can speak to them to see what they have done...please PM me if I can be of any help...welcome again, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are so young with help therapy meds you can move forward again. You can find the direction you are looking for thru guidance councillors. Glad you are talking here it does help but please talk to someone your parents a doctor and really try to find some professional help okay. It will make things easier for you Start now okay don't leave it years.
  4. Hi there. You may not realise it but posting on this forum is your first step to getting the help you so obviously need. Starting to talk about what you're feeling is so important, just to let everything out so it's not just building up inside you. Is there anyone in real life you can talk to? A doctor, teacher or someone? And of course we'll always be here xxx
  5. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

gosh 19
    I remember being 19 - it was so overwhelming but terrifyingly exciting at times to realise there's a future out there. It's a paradox.
    what's lead you to this point?
    what supports do you have? do you have friends you talk to? sometimes it is difficult to talk to parents... any formal/professional help?
    how long have you felt this way? is this something that's been triggered off by a situation?
  6. steveoh

steveoh Active Member

i can agree with seeing no point in life, i think the only point of life is to be happy, and if you cant find happiness....well idk
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

My mantra as well.

Welcome to the forum, NeverEnough, I hope you use us for an escape and a place to vent. It is a safe place here, and many of us have been where you are. My PM box is always open
  8. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I can relate, I attempted suicide many times but threw up each time I overdosed(Most of my attempts were overdoses), and I never went to the hospital. I just said I had the stomach flu to family.
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I know this may be a very stupid qiestion, but have you talked to anyone? Talking here is the first step. There is help out there. Please try and seek it.
  10. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I tried talking to "professional" counsellors but they don't fare. I even went to a mental hospital but was discharged after six hours even after telling thrm I felt suicidal and all. It's like nobody gives a fuck in my province. I wish they would just allow us to "release" oursleves like in the book
    ""The Giver" by Lowis Lowrey, I would definitley release myself from all the pain I'm feeling, since I have been dealing with it since I was 11 years old and I'm now 21 years old and despite my efforts, it still hasn't oggten better, it's gotten worse to be honest.
  11. ignoredchild

ignoredchild New Member

I want my life to be over too.
    I hate my life.

I love somebody and they say they love me but it's not true. I'm disgusting and worthless and they have lota of people who love them and im not needed at all. Not one bit. I'm a toy to be play with. That's all I am. I hate my life. I have a plan. <crying>

12. total eclipse

Hey glad you are posting Are you sure this person does not love you It may be just your thoughts that are telling you this. If indeed he does not care for you then you move forward and find someone that does deserve your love okay
    You have to make sure thought it is just not you depression talking to you hugs
  13. ignoredchild

ignoredchild New Member

thank you {hug}.

yes, it's just me.
    i'm panicking, and feeling scared, and frightened of being abandoned.
    i can't believe i'm loved cuz i feel so worthless. it's not them; it's me.

i'm better. i was taking too much medication and drinking wine and feeling lonely and abandoned and crying and spiraling down into depression and feeling suicidal and starting to do stupid things. but i blacked out and i'm ok now. sorry for being so much trouble. everything is fine. thank you. :smile:
  14. total eclipse

Hi you are not being so much trouble I know it is hard when you feel insecure and feel you are not worthy . I hope you could perhaps get some therapy to help you see yourself in a better way and to help you with your abandonment fears. Hugs to you okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.