I want my old life back

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mpt13, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mpt13

Mpt13 New Member

I am desperate, I just want my old life back. I cannot live with something I've done, I feel so incredibly guilty.

I can't go on with this pain and anxiety any longer. I desperately want my old life back. Every day is complete and utter torture and the only relief I get is when I sleep or think about ending my life. I have been like a zombie for 5 months, dosed up to the eyeballs with drugs and struggling to leave my bedroom to face anyone or anything. This is no way to live, I just want my brain to switch off but it won't.

2. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Would it help to share with us, me, what it is that has happened to make you feel so bad and guilty. If we know more, we can help you work through it, only if you want to though, no pressure ok. You take care and come back here soon.

3. Mpt13

Mpt13 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if I can just open up on a public forum if I am honest. I want this to all end. Sometimes I think I've done nothing wrong and I am making a mountain out of a molehill. Other days I think I think I have done something horrendous. Its so strange, its makes little sense. I want to end this pain and the thoughts of guilt. I have been seeing a psychologist with regards to my problems. It provides relief but its only temporary. I get relief when I think about killing myself as I know the pain will be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.