• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I want not to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i do understand that urge but please keep fighting. life may not be able to be great but if you keep fighting you can probably have a reasonably good quality of life...mike....*console*sadhug

Yes, I know that feeling well. I used to relate it to being a robot with a switch on my back that I could just turn off. I'll give you the short answer for now, but things change. There might not be a way for you to positively see that currently, but, it may just help temporarily to do what ever you can to get your mind off of the situation or get through the day. That's what I used to do.

What actually happens is the more you can endure, you slowly start to build your mental strength over time, like weight lifting for the brain and emotions. You'd be surprised what you can do when you have to, so don't underestimate yourself. I know, blah blah blah right? Try to do something you enjoy to finish today or just get some rest. Maybe tomorrow your outlook will be a little different? Day by day, small steps, you can only do what you can do, but do it. All I ever ask of myself or anyone else is do the best you can, and you've got my vote. Hope that helps, peace

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Is there a way you can take a break? A rest or withdrawal from too much and unnecessary physical and mental activity until your energy returns can work wonders.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Admin
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I can very much relate to that feeling. The desire for the pain to be over more than anything. I don't have any grand answers here. I find it helpful to plant things in my life I enjoy. Find things to enjoy. Make plans for things. I do very much understand that place though.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heya @Candle in the wind

Sorry you're feeling this way. Think most of us here have been there, I think you should try and find something to look forward to, however small. You're among people that care and understand here. Keep posting,ok? *hug

Hi. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. I, as can many on this forum, relate to what you are saying. I often feel like giving up and I often feel suicidal. Is there something you enjoy doing, such as a hobby, which can help distract you when you feel like this? I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00