I want out of this place, i wish i had the guts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LiquidSoap, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidSoap

LiquidSoap Member

I want out now... i'm better off dead.
    I annoy the fuck out of my family, i piss my brother off, the woman who i love with all my heart just likes to make me cry and heart me inside and pretend shes the vicitim, she really hurt me deeply but i still stand by her... .. ahh fuck i dont care im all over the place i just want out... now...i wanna take all my zoloft and just shallow every one and sleep, knowing my luck i will only wake up with vomting and a damaged liver.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry you are hurting so badly I do hope you reachout and talk to someone hun. Be it crisis line, or your doctor but talk okay let them know just how sad you are and get some help You deserve kindness and care hun okay please reach out and get some support
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found your way here - this is a good place. You can find support and encouragement here.

There are lots of people here who understand because they've been through it, too.

I hope you post again soon.
  4. alixer

alixer Active Member

The guts you say you wish you had are the guts you already have that are keeping you alive. It sounds like it might help to distance yourself from everything and everyone who's making you want to kill yourself, even if just for a little while. It's helped me in the past.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.