I want out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I just want to die -- i want out -- i have meds i could od on --i have a knife or better yet i could crash my car into something. I HATE MY LIFE SOOOO MUCH -- I WANT OUT -- I JUST WANT OUT...I cant take it anymore

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey, welcome
    sorry to read you are in such despair right now. what's going on?
    it can help to talk about it, if you want,
    catherine

3. among the stars

I dont know whats going on -- i just have so much stuff happening to me (im soo sick of it) dealing with school and professors and friends who dont understand what im feeling -- they don't understand that when i say something like "I don't want to be here anymore" they just need to ignore me -- i cant handle a counslor coming once again and pulling me from a class cuz she thinks we need to talk -- then when she is talking to me i feel like a caged animal -- im so upset, scared, angry at the world. A lot of the time i feel nothing or when i do feel something its anger (like i want to hit something or someone over and over again), or guilt, or pain, i just deal with it anymore.

I cut to let out some of my pain but when i do -- its like im not in my body -- like im watching a movie or something. and i cant stop myself until after ive done some damage or until a friend stops me.

I HATE GOD AND I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sounds like you have tons of stress right now, but maybe a friend or two you can count on? i also cut when i'm stressed and freaking out, but i'm trying to make other choices instead right now (but believe me it's very hard to do so).

other than the school counsellor, is there someone else you might be able to talk to? it's such a relief to share your feelings out loud, even when they are scary....

catherine

5. jofo3511

jofo3511 Member

Hopefully venting here will help relieve the stress. I agree with dazzle is there someone else you can talk to besides the counselor?

If you feel like hitting something hit a pillow That will also help release the stress. And you won't hurt yourself or anyone else.:smile:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hate God and don't hate your life. Life is a precious gift that shouldn't be thrown away. Love yourself and love God too. Please hun, don't hurt yourself anymore. Talk to someone about the way that you're feeling. Don't keep your feelings bottled up. Tell a friend or someone you trust how you're feeling. :hug:

7. among the stars

i have one friend that i can count on but i feel like im dominating her life with my shit -- besides Megan i dont know who else i trust enough to talk to easily.

8. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I never lost my mother but I felt like you many times and for a long time. And I those times I met the best friends of my life who really helped me out and had patience with me when every normal person would send me to hell and let me die. Hard times went away but friends remained.

Take care of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.