i want out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

No one wants me around anywhere I go.
    :seeyou: on the flip side
    maybe this will be my last message
    no one cares about me
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Aloe :sad:
    I'm sure that someone wants you around...even if it's only me :smile:

3. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

I don't know.. I just get dirty looks everywhere I go and I don't know why. No one lets me talk, they just stare at me like I'm some alien even though there's nothing wrong with me..
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate to that. I have never had a relationship that the other half didn't lie or they would use me until I started to catch on, then they would leave me.
    As far as so called friends, I never had friends because my dad was military so we moved every two years.
    I have tried to make friends with people I met at the hospital. There all for it until we get discharged then they just disappear. If you need to talk.you can get ahold of me. Good luck,
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sometimes if a person is self conscious about something they perceive to be real, it appears more real than it actually is. Our minds can play some awfully mean tricks on us at times. Maybe those you think are giving you dirty looks actually aren't. If at all possible, try to tell yourself the opposite of what you believe is happening to you. I don't know if this will make a difference, but it can't hurt to try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.