i want out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by total eclipse, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry for everything for not being strong for being so dam weak for not having skills to help you i am tired of this pain inside so much pain i can't breath chest pain is so great tonight Logic has left i need away out of all this please god i need the pain to end please i wish i did SH maybe then i coudl get rid of pain It is eating away inside me like cancer and there is no way to repair anything I am no good to anyone i can't help her me i am tired okay so dam tired oh i need away out just tell me how to stop this pain how.:sorry:

2. Gem_Gem

Gem_Gem Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad. I hope you are O.k? :hug:
    And you are definitely not weak, you are in a lot of pain but I know you are strong enough to get through this.....

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

you have got a lot of heart violet, and your posts are so thoughtful and helpful. i don't believe for a second that you're not helpful to others. please take heart and know that you are a great help around here. please, please take care

4. total eclipse

im sorry im alright take care okay i will be alright i am just in so much pain sorry the new years started off with my daughter od again i hate living like this it is too hard i won't do anything im just sad thats all just so low don't worry abt me im fine. right im fine

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Im so sorry to hear that.I know the urge to end the pain when its inside you,please hold on.

oh God, you didnt left anybody here and help him\her,how come you dont help,you are probably the most person here who is helping,i cant belive you are saying that.

what are happening btween you & your daughter is so normal,look at me & my mom,we are much worse,she a teen duh.you need to relax untill she miss start to miss you, and she will be back by herself.

take care :hug:

6. total eclipse

Yeh your right she is sick she can't help what she does she is not a teen no more she is 21 but still very ill mentally. I wish her illness would go away I hurt so much seeing her this way. i wish i could find somewhere someone to just talk to but im alright i just need to smarten up i am sorry for worrying you i am okay just in pain take care okay and thanks for caring all of you

7. spyke

spyke Well-Known Member

first of all

hi :)

second of all it's understandable that your daughters illness is having an effect on you and obviously the stress is beginning to take it's toll

take a deep deep breath and try just to calm your mind and focus on your breathing this will help to get you back out of your anxiety attack and from there you can BEGIN to right yourself

feel free to talk as much as you want the whole forum is here to help

you will get better and you're obviously a fighter just don't feel you have to do it alone

8. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Violet? Hang in there....please?

9. total eclipse

Today i feel no pain been working lots trying to keep mind busy useful. Im at stage where im just exhausted but no pain at least thanks for all your kindess and care Breath why do i forget that all time breath " Don't let the sound of your own mind drive you Crazy" I like this song it is so me Im okay today hanging in there thanks.

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I'm glad to hear you're doing better. It can hit us so hard and seem to knock us flat on our asses. So you did exactly what you should of. Posted and let your friends help you through. Keep holding on to us. Alone you get little done but together mountains can be moved!

11. total eclipse

thanks for caring okay

12. total eclipse

there is no end i know that now there willnever be an end there is just too many to look after. I wish my doctor office was open i wish i had someone to talk to i wish it didn't hurt so much i wish someone would just lock me away get me out of all this pain i wish i had someone who would just once look out and say she is suffering too im sorry i am so sorry oh what else can i do really nothing is going to change nothing take care.

13. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.