I want OUT.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ScarlettBlood, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScarlettBlood

ScarlettBlood Well-Known Member

I tired of this constant fear and anxiety snapping at my heels. I'm sick of the hurt, and life's "surprises" around the corner. I'm TIRED of surprises. I want OUT, and I want it now. I'm sick of nobody listening, of people not taking how _I_ may feel into account, and I'm fed up with people telling me that life'll get better. I've been hearing that shit since '05, and if life was gonna get better, it would have already. I hate feeling envious of all my friends because they got the good lives. Heaven, Hell, whatever happens after you die, I want it. I don't care how things'll be after it's all over. I don't care about those that may or may not love me. I want the pain to go away for good. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I'm out.

2. cordial1

cordial1 Well-Known Member

Scarlett, I'm listening, and would love to have the chance to listen to your stories, or anything you want to talk about. I know how it feels to be a have-not in a world full of haves. I understand its tough, feeling envious of your friends, then the shame of feeling that way about your best friends. I hope that you can feel like you can reach out here. We're all looking for the same thing in a way. There are a lot of helpful people here who are warm, accepting, and who come from all over the world, and from across every cultural, socioeconomic group, and age. I'm here if you ever want to PM me. I'll talk if you want to talk, and I'll listen if you just ever want to rant about something, or get it off of your chest.

I hope you stick around.

Cordial.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope you find someone to take what you are saying seriously, and that you can advocate for yourself to get the care you need. Many of us feel this way when the pain feels so unbearable...please continue to post and to gain the support of others here so that you know you are not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.