I want out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by worthless40, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthless40

worthless40 Account Closed

All I want is a way out and suicide is the answer Please do not reply Iam not worth it
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Well there was a reason that you posted. If you didn't want a reply, you would not have posted. The replies come because you ARE worth it. I don't even know you, and it is hurting me that you are thinking about this. Life is a challenge, that is for sure. It is like a game with rules, skills, and competitions. Learning those rules, refining those skills, and taking part in the competition is how this all is played. In a sport, someone having problems would get a coach or trainer to help them improve. In life, these coaches and trainers can be doctors, councilors, therapists, peer support groups, mentors, friends... even web sites like this.

Hang tough, compete with us. We all have excess baggage that we carry around. Learn with us to carry it more discreetly and to find a path to wellness.
  3. nolongerknow

nolongerknow Active Member

Suicide IS the only answer and the way i see it is, If you swallow small amounts of saliva over an extended period of time it will end up killing you. Try this even for 24-48 hours more and then re-evaluate your decision and if nothing more continue pursuing this method and we all will end up dying this way and be proud that you chose to swallow this bitter fucking shit for as long as you did.

It's the best way.
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Worthless? I disagree, to us, you are important.

For whatever the reason, you've arrived at a good place. We are a caring community, we help each other.

Please stick around ( both worthless40 and nolongerknow) and post some more, let us know what is going on in your life to make you feel this way. You can post here without being criticized or judged.

hugs to you both
  5. worthless40

worthless40 Account Closed

Iam better now ty
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You are worth it, and I am glad that you are feeling better now. Anytime you feel low, just post and we will be more than happy to help you out :hugs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.