I want the old me back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I've become somebody that just isn't me. I've always been pretty anti-social and never really related to people so much but now I feel as if I don't even belong anywhere. Even on here... I used to be one of those members that always had something slightly humorous to say or would make sure to try and comment on a few threads outside of the "coffee house".

Now...I just can't seem to comment anywhere. Most of my time spent here I just end up staring at threads. I'm just not me anymore... I want to be who I used to be. Even to be who I was a few months back. I mean yeah...I was in bad shape back then too but at least I found talking to people to be easier.

Maybe its just something that will pass but I doubt it.

KittyGirl

I really wish I could be helpful.
I feel like it wouldn't matter what I say--- since I have no idea what I'm doing; no one will even understand the words that I give to them. It's like I'm speaking in an alien language.

I've no idea who I am, what I'm doing or why I'm here.
The feeling is mostly with me all the time... sometimes it's just covered up with a momentary feeling of independence or false happiness.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. Unfortunately there's nothing I can say except that I hope we can each be happy in the future.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
thats how I feel... Like I'm speaking some kind of made up or alien language that only I know. Most of the stuff I say to people just get awkward silences.

And I wish the same to you. I saw that you're having a rough day. Hopefully it'll pass.

fooror

Can relate: wanting to be the person you were, rather than the withered and empty shell that you have become. Yes, it will pass. Sounds like depression, which should ease with enough time with any luck :)

morning rush

I can relate to what you're saying, I used to be so driven, so happy and so determined to do something of my life, to help others etc...now all I am is some angry, frustrated nobody with nothing in life...I'm down all the time, and I'm angry at the world...I want to ram my head on the walls and scream as much as I can...I get darker and darker and its kind of scary...

I wish I could say the right thing to help you...:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00