I want this to end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unnoticed, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

I'm scared. It's dark and I'm alone. I just want to end it. Maybe I should? Make this night my last? No more pain, guilt, shame. All gone. I don't want to carry on. Hell, why did I for so long? For years you tried to bring me down. Well here you go, well done. I'm so sorry to everyone I hurt. I'm sorry I am not perfect. I am sorry I am not good enough. I can't be who you want me to be. I'm just not strong enough. You were wrong when you said I was. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of waking up every morning with regret.

2. dragonfly70

dragonfly70 Well-Known Member

Mind if I come sit with you for a while? I know you're in pain and you feel like you can't go on. I understand that all too well. I don't know you, so I'm afraid I don't know your story, but maybe you could share some of it with me, here, tonight. It's only 9pm where I am, so I've got all night if you need it, okay?

My name is Joanne, btw...

3. dragonfly70

dragonfly70 Well-Known Member

It looks like you logged off just a few minutes before my post went through. I hope you have just gone to sleep - I'll check back in the morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.