I want this to finally end.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheGreatestLie, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had issues with depression my entire life. Over the years I have had ups and downs but recently, it has been unbearable. I graduated college several years ago and due to the economy I have not found a stable job yet. The majority of the people around me seem to be happy and are getting what I have always hoped and worked for. I cant help but feel a little jealous. At this moment I find myself once again laid off. It has gotten to the point that I don't want to get out of bed anymore or look myself in the mirror. I feel like I wasted years of my life. I'm told that I'm being dramatic but no one really knows how worthless I feel every single day. A few months ago I started to develop of fear of sleeping at night. I don't know what to do anymore. I would love to go to therapy but the insurance I can afford will not cover it. I started to notice that I'm a horrible person to be around. I'm trying so hard to get out of this funk but little things will trigger me off and I get all pissy then cry uncontrollably. I know deep down with this situation I cannot control my own life and it scares me.

2. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Maybe you can start of by volunteering in charities or certain organisations so you could fill your cv ATM. I think it's better if you have your time not wasted. While doing so, keep attending interviews until you finally get a job.

Or maybe, you could emmigrate to somewhere in Asia or any other places where your degree would be recognized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.