i want this world to end. i will lose all i care about

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Benjamin92, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin92

Benjamin92 New Member

hi im ben and iv been in a relationship with a girl named reagan for 2 years. shes been ordered by her mom to break up with me and shes too scared to say no so shes leaving me, shes 19 im 20. and i cant bare the feeling any longer
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hi Ben, I am so sorry. Most of us know how that feels.
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Did her mom gives reasons?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are both adults hun so in time you can reconnect again when you are both out on your own
  5. ScarsRunDeep

ScarsRunDeep New Member

First of all, nobody should EVER be so important that you want to end your life if you are without them. You are a important person and the world would never be the same without you. You are both adults now, and don't need your parents approval to do what you want in life. If she is going to choose to end the relationship, then she's not the one. I just got out of a 5 year relationship a few days ago, I was engaged to him and we lived together, it is very difficult and upsetting. But he will never be a good enough reason to kill myself. If you kill yourself now, you'll miss out on all the beautiful women you will meet in the future! Your life is just begining, don't miss out on all the good times and good relationships you will (& I promise you will) experince in the future. Who knows? maybe you will meet someone new within the next few months! Life can be so exciting, especially when you're single! Embrace and enjoy it!
  6. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

I know you don't want to hear this Ben but it's true - you're very young. You've got your whole life ahead of you. I went through the exact same thing when I was your age. Her mom hated me and she had her dad meet me in a parking lot and break up with me for her. It was devistating. I definitely wanted to die. But so much other stuff ended up happening to me in my life. I have been with tons of women since then. I was just young and dumb and din't know any better because I was so used to being with her but today if she came up to me and started talking to me I'd probably just walk away - she means literally zero to me. Give it some time. I know it's hard as hell but I promise you, it will get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.