i want to again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by pheonix, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheonix

pheonix Well-Known Member

i want to do it i want to cut so bad
    i have done a few times today already and i want to again
    i have had it with fighting it i have had it with tying to keep distracted
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please talk instead or doing something fun. I have gotten better which means you can too..please refrain and talk to me..you can IM or PM me from here..I don't want you to hurt yourself..what set if off..any idea?
  3. pheonix

cant do it cant fight it anymore
    everything is so messed up
    i need to cut i need to make it stop
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pheonix,

Keep changing your distractions, keep talking about how you're feeling,what you're thinking and figure out the patterns leading to cutting. Keep trying xx
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I agree. If you want to talk to me too to stay distracted go ahead and PM me or add me on messenger.
  6. pheonix

i could not fight anylonger i finally in the early hours of this morning gave up and cut
    every singel distraction i tried would just not work,
    today has been another day of fighting and i am done with it i am not going to fight it anymore
  7. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey pheonix, i'm sorry you're feeling this way
    perhaps if you tried to figure out at what times during the day you feel urges/triggered, then you might be able to see a pattern and avoid those situations or find different distractions for those times.
    i know it's hard and sometimes feels too much, but take it one day at a time and see how you do. best of luck :) laura xx
  8. pheonix

one cut after another and i am stuck there is nothing that can distract me from the thoughts or the feelings
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.