I want to and i dont

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lilly, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

I want to cut right now, and i dont....i went so long without doing it and last time it was reeeallly deep....the scar is still there and its a dark brown and bumpy compared to my other skin....sometimes it gets random red stripes in it, or dots and i dont know why, and it still hurts sometimes....after i did that one, i didnt do it again for a long time, now i really feel like it again, and i dont know why..and i dont want to do it, but i do want to do, and i dont knw if that makes any sense but thats the way that i feel and i really would like some help please and i am super sorry for bothering you with this but..i dunno what to do :(
  2. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

I will wait at my computer and hope that a reply will come :(
  3. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

fuck it....stopping in the first place was the real stupid thing to do....writing this was the real stupid thing to do...nobody cares anyways.
  4. distress

distress Well-Known Member

Please, if your cuts are deep they could become infected and you may want to either research or go get medical attention. What you have said makes complete sense as i feel the same. I dont want to do it though i feel as though its the lest i deserve. I care, its ironic, though i care enough to say be careful. What gave you the reason to start SH again? Anything triggering? PM me anytime if u want and i can talk, seems as though we have a similar issue as i gave up after 5 months, nows its as though i cant stop.
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am here, and I do care.

I would suggest getting that scar looked at. Red stripes/dots could be a sign of infection and that wouldn't be good.

I think you are very strong for not cutting for so long. Well done, and I know you can keep it up. I get urges to cut every night but I can distract myself..Mostly works..It is hard though.

:hug: xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.