I want to be a cutter again...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Passion, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

I almost cut last night...
    I was drinking with some friends, and i almost broke the glass bottle because i really wanted to cut again...
    I ended up telling on of my friends to hide the empty glass bottles from me...
    I am getting way too tempted...
    I really dont know what to do...
    Part of me wants to start again,
    part of me remembers the addiction...
    I dont know how much longer I am going to last...

one day at a time...
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

If you have achieved to stop cutting you need to be very proud about that hun. I believe the temptation is always going to be there. Do you have a therapist or counselor you can talk with??
    Please try to stay strong :hug:
  3. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

no I dont have a therapist, I currently can't afford one...

has anyone called the cutter hotline? its like 1-800-dont cut or something?
  4. Canti

Canti Guest

Its probably a premium rate number =/

But no you´re doing well to resist :D Asking a friend to hide the bottles was good because it shows you´re stronger than the addiction, you want it to go.
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

please dont start again, i know how you feel, and starting again is the worst thing you would do, because it will take total control over you, and over all your single actions, toughts feelings. Do your best to not start again, i know you can do it!
  6. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I admire you for being able to resist it, I've had urges and got the urges at this moment but reading post like this help. I've been drinking so take my post lightly lol. I was stuck in the hospital twice for cuts but never sent to an institution so I can understand an addiction.

Anyway, if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me, I'm gonna try to start visiting this place more often, I know I'm a stranger but at least with a stranger you can tell them things you don't want others to hear. Not meaning to sound selfish but it also work in two ways. You're talking would help me, hopefully I could help you more as I wish others to be happy first, but yeah...

Sometimes just simlpe communication helps everyone, I don't have and am losing most of my everyday "casual" friends so anyone to talk too is nice, and I promise I'm not negative usually when talking too others. I don't ever wish to see harm, just want to help and feel useful. Like I said I'm drinking so my post may not be clear :wink:. But yeah, always here to talk too. I've always found it nice to talk to others, just always had problems with myself.

I know I just rambled half a post but basically what I mean is, if you need someone to talk too it might help take anything off the mind about cutting, just pm or message me, if you wnat msn address feel free to pm for that. I'm too drunk to even realize if it's posted on the forums or not. Also, no I"m not usually drunk, I work all week, drink occasionally on weekends, but drinking seems to bring things out of me anymore. Sorry if I seem stupid or arrogant or anything at all. I honestly mean to be helpful and never realize how I'm coming off to people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.