I want to be at peace..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm really wanting to go to rest and be at peace so tired of the sad emotion's which is all I endure.I can't stand the pain anymore and my other illnesses are working overtime I feel nothing at the moment,I haven't done anything but I feel like an empty shell wanting to waste away quickly.There's nothing for me to go on with just constant sadness it never stop's.:sad:

ace

u dont feel peace in death, you are no longer existant. u remember how u felt b4 u were born? of course not, same thing.

Exactly non-existant and not feeling this shit fuckin head fuck of a pain anymore.:mad: :sad: Thank's Rukia again for your kind word's and concern.

S

SynchPedro86

I'd love to help you, but I can't do that if you don't tell us what's wrong. My life sucks right about now too, but at least let us help ya out. Because you didn't mention the problem in your initial posting, it's gonna be hard to give you any support or advice. :huh:

Whatever it is, there's always someone to talk to. You're already half way: You joined this forum. Right now my head is a bit of a mess. I feel anxious every third day because of something I did to a female co-worker.

OK, didn't mean to rub it in any. Peace out and don't do anything rash, man. :wink:

ace

I'd love to help you, but I can't do that if you don't tell us what's wrong. My life sucks right about now too, but at least let us help ya out. Because you didn't mention the problem in your initial posting, it's gonna be hard to give you any support or advice. :huh:

Whatever it is, there's always someone to talk to. You're already half way: You joined this forum. Right now my head is a bit of a mess. I feel anxious every third day because of something I did to a female co-worker.

OK, didn't mean to rub it in any. Peace out and don't do anything rash, man. :wink:
Pedro last year I had perhap's the worst year of my life:sad: ,it started off well enough but then I slipped into severe depression.I was meant to go on a well planned trip with friend's of mine but I became so depressed I had a bad breakdown and I didn't end up going,until this day it hurt's me so bad that I didn't go.:sad:
The Ocd makes it that much worse because I have overanalysed everything and still do:sad:.it's just so unbearable and I have severe mood swings because of my Bi-polar and I'm mostly down in the dumps and constantly suicidal.
There are other things that hurt me so bad but the trip is the main thing,I can go on forever about it.I've also gone through everything about it so look at how much of a dickhead I am about going on and on about it.It has meant that much to me but I seem like a total fuckwit always mentioning it and why it still hurts.:sad:
I'm very sorry about what you've been through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00