I want to be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritsu

I have always longed to be free to run and to howl in the forests never to be plagued with the troubles of being human never to join in with the humans never to play there games never to do there biding never having to worry about this thing they call money, I never wanted to be human never wanted to be part of it I just wanted to be free to run to howl and to go where ever my heart and my paws would take me I fear that the world will never understand this side of me I fear the curse of being human I fear I will never make anyone understad that its stupid. To be human is to be forced to work to be forced to forever take shit from people to be something that in my heart is wrong I can not take it I just want to be free I just want to run and howl at the moon I just want to live in peace I do not want to live in a world filled with pain filled with warmongers who just want to destroy everything I do not want this anymore I am sorry if I hurt anyone with my words or my actions I never meant to I just want to be free from this thing called humanity I want to be wolf I want to run and howl at the moon.

Ritsu

I guess I was liying the entire time or something cause I just did my all purpose method I'm really sorry everyone but being human is just too much for me I can not take it any more I just want freedom.

Ritsu

they would not be able to save me now I am what 10 mins of the point where its reversable and I really can not go on much longer as a human.

Ritsu

I am really really sorry hon but I just wanted to say good bye I really did I tried I really did but I can not take being human any more.

Ritsu

*hug sam I know I am loved I know but this is what I really want I am sick of being human sick of playing these games sick of being forced to do things I never wanted to do I just want to run to howl and to be free to go where my heart wants me to go being human is too much for me.

Ritsu

no I tried everything it all resorts to the one thing I will never be a real wolf I will never be able to escape having to be with humans, having to work for them having to pay them the right to live in there world, having to abide by there rules and take there shit and after 25 years of it I can not do it anymore I am 175 in wolf years and I can only think of in time wise only 1 year worth of things I have done I have loved and that was spread over time I can not do it anymore I can not.

SashaJade

I don't Know what to say babe.. I really wanna try and make you see sense on this. But, well I dont know how well I can do that! But goddammit i'll try.

Ritsu:
I am a survivor of two attempts and I will never try again and I vow to try and stop people from trying it.
Remember that? ^^

Keep strong hon. :hug:

SashaJade

Can you please try and get help?

They may be able to do something if you dont leave it too late....

Dude, can you get on msn? So we can talk about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00