i want to be killed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I have the massive hump, everything is pissing me off....I've cut, i want to go and face the man who abused me and for him to admit it, if he don't only one of us will be breathing. I'm in such a mood that I actually want him to kill me or for someone to kill me...I want to start a fight so I get stabbed and killed.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry to hear how down you are. Has something here recently upset you or are you holding in all that pain from before? It really sounds like you need to vent.Is there somewhere you can be alone? the reason I ask is sometimes it helps to go somewhere so no one can hear you and scream at the top of your longs until you can't screem any more. It is suppose to be a good stress releiver. I want you to know something and that is every one that I have spoken with here on the forum are very good listeners. Why don't you PM one of us and talk it over. No one here wants to see you make the wrong choices...:chopper:

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I don't know. I don't know why i'm like this, I just am. cause i'm a freak. who would want to listen to someone who might jump down their throat.

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

I want to listen to someone that wants to jump down my throat...it is all part of the healing process.

Sweety I feel like you do atm. It is him or me. right?
    do not let him win. I am here for you.

you know where I am

Sam
    x

5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

METHOD!!! :wink:

6. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

I'm a freak too :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.