• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i want to be less paranoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed this for ages, vut even more so in the last few weeks.

i keep having the sense that people are talking about me and following me- even though they arn't....

like once my friend got this phonecall about a meeting she had to attend and when she finished on the phone i kept asking her what was said about me, and even though she tried to reasure me, nothing was said.. i still wouldn't believe it

do any of you have tips on how to maybe deal with this a bit better?

eagle

i would recommend a positive thinking regimen and remembering to kick out those horrible thoughts and replace them with more positive ones. you can always catch me about if you need me

aoeu

I'd try self-hypnosis if I were in your shoes.

I've used it a bunch, but never for paranoia - but it seems like it should help. It can generally help with thinking/sensing.

PM me with your email if you're interested, I'll send you a self-hypnosis file with instructions. It'll take a bit over an hour the first week, and then about 30 minutes a week - compared to most methods of handling it this is fairly fast. It might also show results within a single day but you need to reinforce it to make it strong and lasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00