I WANT to Be Raped?!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Lone_Wolf, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Well-Known Member

Please tell me, what the hell is wrong with me?
    It's been this way since I was about 7.
    I know this isn't normal and I've been trying to
    find out why I want this so badly. :sad::eek:hmy:
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I believe there is some people with rape "fetishes"...

It's not too bad if you find someone else that is willing to roleplay it, as long as you're safe about it...
  3. Lone_Wolf

But like an actually rape by a pedophile?
    I'm sort of scared of myself :sad:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you been raped before it is not something to wish for If you have youare probably wanting to act out you need to talk to a professional about these feelings to see where they come from and why. Get some help so you can stay safe okay take care of you.
  5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Well I mean you realize it's abnormal... I don't know how the whole rape fetish thing works but I know that people DO want it to feel real.

But it could also be a more deep seated problem... You might want to talk to a therapist about it if you have one.
  6. Lone_Wolf

I was molested when I was eight but I thought that I had forgotten about it. My mom told me to forget it, I never saw a counselor.

How do I tell my parents about it though?
  7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You don't have to tell your parents very much...

Just say you have been feeling down and would like to see a counselor, or at your next regular doctor appointment you can tell them and they will recommend it to your parents.
  8. Lone_Wolf

The doctor is going to think I'm crazy :sad:
    Sorry if I'm not being that positive but
    I've held in in so long it sort of would feel
    strange to suddenly say it.

My mom said I should discuss things with her
    before seeing a counselor.
  9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's their job not to judge, and I doubt they will.

It's not as bad as you think it is. I understand that is an embarrassing problem, and you can just tell your mom that beforehand and ask her to respect that...

I would try to refrain telling non-professionals about it, because if anyone wouldn't understand it would be them. Not saying they won't, just to be wary.
  10. Lone_Wolf

Well, ok then. I'll try to find a good time to tell her....
  11. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Good luck! :hug:
  12. Lone_Wolf

13. History

History Well-Known Member

maybe you're an S&M type of person
  14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I have come across a good few people who want to be raped or sexually assaulted, for a variety of reasons.

I would ask you, what is it you think you would get from it? Do you know why you want it?

I think talking to someone is good. They will have heard someone say that before, I am sure, because its not as uncommon as you think.
  15. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I can relate to you lonewolf. I think talking about it will help you understand the "want" part of it. I've gone down similar roads, it just seemed logically to be crazy in the beginning, but as I thought about it objectively and looked into I was able to break it up and understand where that "want" was coming from. Talking about will really help you, just even to get it out.
  16. Lone_Wolf

It's like, I want someone to be concerned about me. I think.
  17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What is it about that that makes you feel that would get you concern?

I have come across people with that exact reason. You're not alone with how you feel.

Have you ever had concern shown to you from people before?

It sounds like maybe your mum brushed away soemthing that you needed her to hear. Id that your experience of telling people what is going on for you?
  18. Lone_Wolf

I think it's because of the molestation and bullying I felt.
    Both were invalidated when I need her the most.
  19. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried to talk to her about that?
  20. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree. As much as you feel it's what you want there is a part of you that knows it's not right or going to help you. If you are worried about your parents then talk to your gp. They can refer you to a therapist or counsellor. Like mentioned before just tell your parents that you are starting to struggle with some issues and that with a little professional help you can get through them. Telling them nothing at all just makes matters worse as you will be paranoid about what they might think or find out from someone else. And as a Mom I know how grateful I would be to know that you recognize you need to talk to someone rather than you holding it in. If you are still in school try talking to the counsellor there. Dont have to give huge details but just enough so that they might be able to refer you to other resources. Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.