I WANT to Be Raped?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Wolf

Have you ever tried to talk to her about that?
No...I haven't.

I agree. As much as you feel it's what you want there is a part of you that knows it's not right or going to help you. If you are worried about your parents then talk to your gp. They can refer you to a therapist or counsellor. Like mentioned before just tell your parents that you are starting to struggle with some issues and that with a little professional help you can get through them. Telling them nothing at all just makes matters worse as you will be paranoid about what they might think or find out from someone else. And as a Mom I know how grateful I would be to know that you recognize you need to talk to someone rather than you holding it in. If you are still in school try talking to the counsellor there. Dont have to give huge details but just enough so that they might be able to refer you to other resources. Good luck.
My parents are the suspicoius type, but ok.

Scum

Could you talk to your mum about feeling invalidated when you were younger? It may be that was not her intention, and really she was trying to make it not a big issue for you, or she may not realise how you feel and that you needed and do still need validation.

Lone_Wolf

Could you talk to your mum about feeling invalidated when you were younger? It may be that was not her intention, and really she was trying to make it not a big issue for you, or she may not realise how you feel and that you needed and do still need validation.
Hmm....I'll try that approach. :)
That sounds pretty good to say to me.

Some people do feel as though they want to be raped, and it can be for a variety of reasons.
The first of which, a person might feel the desire for love and sexual attraction, yet they might not feel they deserve to have it with a legitimate lover.
Second, a person might feel the desire to be under someone elses control (this is where the "rape fetish" comes from).
Third, a rape fantasy can derive from self image and perception. "I deserve to be raped"
I'm not a doctor, nor is anyone here. Please seek professional help.

morning rush

Please tell me, what the hell is wrong with me?
It's been this way since I was about 7.
I know this isn't normal and I've been trying to
find out why I want this so badly. :sad::ohmy:

I dont think you WANT to be raped, its a sexual fantasy..alot of people have those kind of sexual fantasies where they are submissive and willing to do what the dominant person wants to do...

I often dream I'm taken advantage by a person of authority,and I'm a young person in the fantasy, the older man, or men can be a teacher, older siblings, neighbors, friends of the father....all these people have no real face, they can be anyone...but this doesnt mean I want to be forced to have sex in real life...if I was raped in real life, I dont think I would like it...but in a fantasy its different, in fantasies you can dream up anything and its safe to experience it because in a way you control your fantasy...the dominant men in the fantasy, although appear to take control, will be doing what you want them to do or say unconsciously or consciously...

in a rape, you have no control over the attacker's moves...he might not do at all what you fantasize right now...

just know that its normal...everyone has fantasies of all kinds...

Lone_Wolf

One of the problems I have is that I want to be raped by a guy...I'm a lesbian though! I have no sexual attraction to a guy but yet I want to be raped by one. Quite strange.

morning rush

One of the problems I have is that I want to be raped by a guy...I'm a lesbian though! I have no sexual attraction to a guy but yet I want to be raped by one. Quite strange.
its not strange, its the power thrill that gets you turned on...the fact that the person has complete control over you...

Lone_Wolf

Third, a rape fantasy can derive from self image and perception. "I deserve to be raped"
I'm not a doctor, nor is anyone here. Please seek professional help.
..It could be this. I let people hit me and talk about me because I think I deserve it. This could be the same way?
I need a therapist.

Testify

Don't let other people feel bad for who you are and what you enjoy.
Just roll with it. If you feel good, you feel good. If you feel bad, you feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00