I want to be thrown away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kittylover, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittylover

kittylover Well-Known Member

When I finally get the courage / desperation to kill myself, I want my body to be cremated and have its ashes thrown in the trash. This world doesn't want to save my life, so it might as well throw me away.

Since I'm such a coward, I'll probably suffer this horrible gender dysphoria for a few more decades until obesity finally kills me.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You are empowered with the ability to do anything you want to do. try to do things that you like to do, which make you happy, fulfilled. Sure life sucks many days but the way forward is to confront those days head on. I will win I am strong. You are not worthless at all.

3. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Is anything else wrong, hun?
    I hope you're alright! :(
    (Sorry if I'm not very helpful.)

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I also want to be cremeated when I go, but you need to give yourself a little more respect than that.

You and your life is worth more than that.

Sorry your feeling so low, can I help? Im new here so maybe we can chit chat about whats been going on to make you feel this way.

Hope your having a better day.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel.. I too want to be creamated and taken out in the ocean and dumped overboard and be fish food..Thats about all I am worth..I hope you find the Strenth to push on forward to better times..Take care!!

6. kittylover

kittylover Well-Known Member

I didn't cry today, at least. I discovered that some company was stealing money from my bank account today, so I'm busy closing accounts. They only took $58, thankfully. So I had a bad day, but wasn't crying or feeling suicidal.

I hate my life primarily because I feel the wrong gender. I don't want to be a man anymore. My body is too masculine to ever look female.

I don't have any self-respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.