i want to be with a 40 year old woman

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 14, 2012.

1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

they seem to be less likely to cause drama.

im 60, or 160 years old in truth

my 'hull' is technically 22 1/2 years old but that means absolutely nothing, its not my true age. my gf is 25 but acts childish sometimes, then like an adult sometimes, but not overall like an adult. how about a 40 year old woman who is 100 years old inside, that would work

2. Arnica

Arnica Guest

I will call you when I reach 40 :wink:

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

What do you have to offer an established 40 year old woman at 22? If you're seeking someone with less drama then let less drama and contentment be the standard, not age. Are you ready to get married? Raise children? Own a home? You have some stability, career, are you a provider?

When you go for much older women, you need to first be on your feet, otherwise you're going to be friendzoned so fast, and end up feeling like a child if you can't give her what she wants. Your standards have to be reassessed.

4. HawthornePassage

i am on my feet, im financially secure. also that shit doesnt matter when you think like me. not everyone is just so stuck in dimension 1. thats the more important part anyway, not age. someone whose older is just more likely to be like me. as i recently found out anyway.

this topic is pointless

i am not a child, i am an old man. i will never feel like a child

5. HawthornePassage

i meant it wouldnt matter for someone like me, which is what i want

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

7. HawthornePassage

luck is just a complex arrangement of a million butterfly effects intersecting.