i want to blow my brains out so my organs can save peoples lives

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by blondeellen, Aug 7, 2011.

1. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

ok so i have been thinking about how i might commit suicide
    i used to think <Mod edit:Inmemoryofyou:methods>but then i realised other than escaping for me that helps no one
    so i thought about this if <mod edit:inmemoryofyou:methods>in a hospital my organs could be used to save people who NEED and WANT to live. ok so i saw this on a tv show but in reality it would work.
    but then i thought why do i want this? is it to feel important? so my death isnt a waste? or is it because i dont really want to die and i wont be able to get hold of a gun to do this? :S
    sorry just needed to share
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I Hope you get help to keep you well hun i hope your reach out and get some therapy for you so you can live your life in less darkness hugs
  3. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I understand your feelings. I feel extra bad in the summer. Hearing that pop song on the radio "If I die Young" doesn't help me. I feel so trapped. I want to live, but I can't continue this misery.
  4. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

BTW, my cousin died six years ago. Not suicide, but he was very young and his organs were donated. I'm happy that at least something good came out of such a tragic thing. Still, it haunts me. Hope you start feeling better and that these feelings pass. Remember, don't seek out a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Things can resolve themselves. Hugs for you.
  5. Nick_K

Nick_K Well-Known Member

I also wish I could die in a way that at least preserves the organs for donation. It's really too bad we don't have this option. I doubt the population would take a significant hit and if it did would that be so bad with more people starving and falling into poverty every day?

I remember seeing the Dalai Lama on a TV special, and he said something like, "Human life is precious, but if too many people, then human life becomes not so precious." My sentiments exactly although I feel we've already crossed this point.