I want to but I can't....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Henri, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henri

Henri Member

Right now I want nothing more than to end my life. I'm the guy hat posted before about his wife leaving. She took 2 kids and I have one, my oldest of 9 years. My other two are 3 and 1 years old. They are with her. I know my kids need me. I just can't seem to shake these thoughts. I even have a girlfriend whom I mentioned in my last post. We are really crazy about each other but she isn't without her drama. I try to help her and she helps me. Most of the time she relieves my stress. Sometimes she adds to it. What do I do? I feel trapped and alone. I haven't told anyone about my thoughts exept my therapist. I need help cuz there getting more serious and I'm falling into deeper depression.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you've posted here about how you feel.

When you told your therapist, what did she say? Did she give you any suggestions on what you could do, or any ways for you to get some more help.

Please keep talking here, get everything out so that you don't have to go through it alone.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi henri..sounds like you are really overwhelmed and no wonder..
    there is a lot of grief with the loss of a relationship.....I also know the stress of an ex who's out to destroy you...
    but you can't let her win...your children need you....
    can you talk to your doctor about some medication if you're not already on it?...
    please keep posting..I hope talking about it here helps...we care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.