I want to castrate myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HelpingHand, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

No, I don't have any desire to kill myself but to be without a sex drive. I am a male and am 17 years of age and have never had a girlfriend but have a sex drive that is very strong. I have no desire for a relationship, love or compassion from a female all i want is sex. I believe my sex drive is a curse from satan. I think about sex a lot and if i lost my sex drive i could fully enjoy my life without females as there would be nothing they could offer me then.

I think I would save a lot of brain drain without a sex drive. I would not make a very good boyfriend anyway and I would save females a lot of trouble. I would not miss my sex drive at all. I mean, what use does it serve me?

2. Savior

Savior Active Member

did you grow up in a catholic environment? because sex drive isnt really anything to be ashamed of.
    you have such strong desire, but have you actually had sex? sorry if I ask this but your post doesnt explain it

3. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

I have never been exposed to religion much and am agonistic. I have had sex but did not enjoy it at all (I assure you I am not homosexual), the female orgasmed while i didn't get any pleasure. I personally feel women and sex are a waste of my time and not worth any effort on my part. I am not ashamed of my sex drive I just want it gone. I hate being attracted to women and seek to rid myself of lust.

4. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

A couple of things...

How will you pee? How will you control blood loss and infection?

And besides...isn't the a big portion of lust have something to do with neurochemicals? So simply ridding yourself of tools may not rid yourself of a sex drive.

5. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

did u go to a doctor (not a psych dude, i mean a real doctor) to talk about the options u have?

6. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Point one: It wouldn't be a problem at all if you were homosexual, you don't need to defend yourself in advance.

Point two: How do you know she had an orgasm? When you say you didn't get any pleasure, why do you think that might have been? Do you feel it would be different if you did it again?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a better picture of what's wrong here.

~Nobody~

7. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

Perhaps I'm stupid. But if u had absolutely no pleasure what so ever, how did u get an erection?

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Have you tried masterbation to rid you of the urge?

9. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

It sucks doesn't it? You just want to have sex with everything you see. Statistically, the feeling will last well into your 20s unless you do something abou it. The only two things I've found that help are a) masturbating (a lot) and b) exercising. Use that libido for something productive, like getting in shape. Not only will you feell and look better, but you'll find that you aren't as horny.

10. Well, it's disappointing that you don't want to have a lady in your life, since they do bring alot of joy beyond just sexual joy. They are there for you when you are depressed, to hug you and to hold you, as you can be there for them when they are depressed. Sharing emotions, understanding each other, and experiencing the positives and negatives about life together. That is the joy of being in a relationship. It is something which in effect, will help you during sex, because when you are in love with someone so much, the sex improves, or so I've heard. I almost was with the person I loved, though she broke up with me, so I didn't experience that romantic connection during sex with her. Though, when I am with the lady I love, I'm sure it will be lovely. Hopefully, it'll happen for you too, with the lady you'll meet and fall in love with. Take Care.

11. LoserxLove

LoserxLove Banned Member

Castrate means to rid of the testes, Not the penis itself. Lol.
    As for the bloodloss and infection, He will be taken care of at the hospital if he chooses to do that surgery.

12. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you think you won't be a good partner to someone?

As far as the sex drive goes, perhaps if you experimented more with different techniques, you'd be able to enjoy sex. Also, sex is an instrument of pleasure and makes us feel, well, good. Learning to ejoy something that was meant to be enjoyed has it's upsides. Something like that would be worth the effort, don't you think?

EDIT: One last thing, be aware that castration has other consequences as well. Testosterone is a vital chemical in the body. It helps cognition, so castration would be a "brain drain" as you put it, more than your sex drive would. Test also gives you a sense of well being and reduces anxiety. It also reduces fat storage. So, there are advantages of this chemical, more than I've mentioned. Think well before getting rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2007

13. I agree with InnerStrength. It is especially worth the effort with someone you love.

14. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

I would just point out that you 're still 17. An insane sex drive is perfectly normal at this point. Get some bandages for the hand and keep going.

15. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Castration has nothing to do with peeing, castration is having your testicles removed, which has a high rate of success in lowering the sex drive of males, seeing that alot of testosterone is produced there.. HelpingHand if you truelly feel that this is what you need to do than I would encourage you to talk with a physician and explore your options.. I hope you find what you are lookin for, as long as it is a good thing.

16. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

That fact that castration has nothing to do with peeing is hardly the point. It's a very serious and altering procedure, and it just doesn't effect sex drive.

17. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

It also seems like an awfully extreme course of actuon for one so young.

But I don't think helpinghand is actually going to get himself castrated, I thought he was just expressing a desire to be castrated. It's a little different.

HelpingHand, I'd be very keen to hear your answers to the questions I asked earlier.

18. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

My bad...I thought castration meant the genitals, but chemical castration meant the testosterone.

Sorry about that, guys.

19. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Read The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester.

Not to ruin the story or anything, but one of the main characters rids himself of his penis.

He doesn't have the same ideas in terms of sex as you. But, he instead ties sex in with his madness. He thought that by ridding himself of his sexual object that he could live a more constructive life.

If you're really interested in getting rid of your sex drive, there is a surgery that can be done.

Not that I support it.

Just sharing.

20. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

watch the movie "40 days and 40 nights"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.